Let the games begin! Gather your team of 4 to compete in the KBC Oktoberfest Beer Olympics on Saturday, September 23 at 2pm. Limit of 8 teams -- REGISTRATION EXTENDED. Can show up on Saturday, Sept 23 as a walk-in, based on availability.
Are you a pro at drinking beer? Love to compete, while having a good time? KBC Beer Olympics is for you! Beer Olympics events include: Beer Mile, Stein Hold, Keg Toss, Flip Cup, and Das Boot Chug.
COST: $200 per 4 person team. Includes:
- Beer* for events (non-alcoholic beer used during competition)
- 2 beer tokens per team member
- 1 Oktoberfest Mug per team member
- $20 per team donated to local charity.
- Max of 15 teams - first come, first served.
- Choose "Pick-up in Store" at checkout.
- Saturday, September 23. 1pm Team check-in, 2pm Games Begin.
- 21+ to compete
- Make your own team uniforms -- Contest for best team attire.
Event will take place during KBC's Annual Oktoberfest festivities!
OKTOBERFEST BEER OLYMPICS - Team Registration
Teams arrive by 1pm, for 2pm start of Olympic Games!